DEATH !


Ah,you little being, I will gradually catch everyone in this world,

You cannot hide in the shadows, I will find you,

So stop speaking my name,

Or you will summon me!


You will feel the sound of termination,

My eyes are as dark as midnight,

So is my nature,

My body is ONE gargantuan shadow,

I am so powerful even fear is afraid of me,

As I just end...a...life...just like that,

I am a fierce storm that savages tears of time,

I am greater than life,

My soul is murky as I feed on thoughts,

I am excruciating for your loved ones,

My eyes are blood thirsty,

I am stronger than any deity!


But I am essential for a new beginning ....


Try to live the fullest you can, little pawn

Until I catch you !!

You have some time as I am slow to arise !


I...

    AM...

                DEATH!  

  


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean