EVIL

 Evil wallpapers, Dark, HQ Evil pictures | 4K Wallpapers 2019

I am the strongest creation of nature,

Stronger than any of your strength

I am impure made of liquid darkness,

My dreams can make the most ferocious warrior run away,

Nothing can defeat me as I created fear, death, nightmares and all the things you detest.....

 

My domain is endless,

I just wait for your pathetically short mortal lives to crumble into dust;

I was born with Chaos, Tartarus and Typhon !!! 

As I walk all creatures succumb to me;

I am the god of Negativity and Monsters,


I am eternal,

I am older than humanity,

Nothing can stand against me,

Good deed is only there to repel me for only a little while but soon I  break through the barrier,

 

I do not have a SOUL....

I am HEARTLESS....

I show no MERCY......



                          

                                         AM

                                                       EVIL! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean