My mysterious walk

 

ISWAN: How taking a walk after eating can be beneficial - SAFETY4SEA

When I walked down the lone lane,

The eerie echoing sounds wrap around me,

I see a glimmer of gold,

That light was the light of hope,

Maybe it could take me home,

I followed the light through and far,

And I saw the morning weave through the night,

Where the sun spread on the horizon,

The light  darted through the trees,

Through the cold,

Into a warm, buttery, mellowing sun,

I moved through the shade,

Soon I got exposed to the glade,

But I felt close,

The sun felt familiar,

The lake was crystal clear,

The beautiful rainbow seemed near,

The light settled on a patch of grass,

Shining brighter than ever,

Showing it's true colors,

It was a fox- A fox made of fire,

Soon it scampered away,

Then I realized something, I was......Home...

 Was it my dreams ... still wondering ..

puzzled and deprived of thoughts ...

 

 


 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean