Dreams !!

         PantherNation | What Does Your Craziest Dream Mean?

I glow in the darkness,

           Soft and eerie,

Peering in the shadows,

           I am a beacon of light, 

I shine in the gloomy background brighter than any one has seen,

            I give you hope, while you are burning in a path of rage,

I glow softly in the flaming darkness,

                   Elating your Spirits, thrusting through the endless tunnel, 

I am most needed at the dead of night,  

            As my light dims the grief of the victims of sadness,

My body is an era of light,

            My eyes as a burning sensation,

                

                    

                                am 

                                                DREAMS ....                       



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ocean